Páginas

jueves, 10 de marzo de 2022

ONLINE NOTES MARCH 10th

Do you fancy going to the cinema?

(A girl in my school fancies a boy in my school.)

Pork chops

sausages /sósayis/

/Brínguing/

A toast!

Don’t forget to bring some drinking games

It’s important to take a bag for the rubbish/garbage/trash!

I hadn’t thought of that!

OMG! Men cook and they never wash or clean

It’s the only time that men want to cook!

Why don’t we buy some ice

I need a couple of ice cubes for my long drink

I don’t mind buying a lot of firewood/charcoal!

Coal is extremely polluting!

La culpa fue del ture ture ture!

Cha cha cha : ture ture ture

Literature, adventure, torture, nature

 

We should avoid drinking too much

Too much wine!

                                           Too many beers!

He decided not to come. Too many cousins!

We have to stop inviting people, we are too many people already!

*Do you fancy smoking some pot?

Are you crazy? It’s illegal!

Drinking and driving is illegal too!

*Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?

*it’s not the teacher’s fault! It’s the students’ fault!

It’s Luis’s fault!

It’s about time! Ya era hora!