Páginas

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2022

NEW VERSION WITH CORRECTIONS - FIND THE ERRORS IN THE SENTENCES. ALL OF THEM HAVE MISTAKES ;)








*INCORRECT*I ate a delicious spaghetti with tomatoes sauce

CORRECT some spaghetti/ tomato sauce

*It is a place that it has

It is a place that has

*The city it’s beautiful

The city is

*This cities is

*This cities are

These cities are

*We visit lot cities

We visited a lot of cities

*We buy the tickets to visited

We bought the tickets to visit it

*Me dreams come true

My dreams came true

*The parking it’s expensive

The parking is expensive

I couldn’t find any parking spaces

*Then, start mix the flour and the eggs

Start to mix

*I love cook

I love cooking

*I can to cook very well

I can cook very well

 

*The sause

Sauce

*Add a pick of salt

A pinch

*I soo very places interesting

I saw many interesting places

*I love the chocolate

I love chocolate

*The men love the women

Antonio loves women / Women love Antonio / Generally speaking

Except his ex

Men are simple / Men and women are equal

It’s raining men

I hate broccoli / I adore pasta / I love octopus / I can’t stand lentils

Antonio loves women and lentils, but not in that order

Women for breakfast, lentils for lunch

LOL Laughing out loud :)

VIP very important person

*Yesterday we want to bought the tickets

We wanted to buy

*I woke up more earlier that on Sunday

Earlier than

*I run out of time

I ran out of time

*I got to home late

I got home

Go home, arrive home, leave home, get home

Go to work, arrive at work, leave from work, get to work

*We was in Vienna for four days

We were

We stayed

*We can saw the monuments

We could see /kud/

*There a lot of nice places

There are

*It was very quite easy

Very easy / quite easy

*And then cook it in the roast, grill or they do a stew or boil

And then they roast, grill, stew or boil the food.

And then they cook it: roasted, grilled, stewed or boiled.

You can roast it, grill it, stew it or boil it

*I went to the work

I went to work, go to work, leave from work, arrive at work, walk to work

*I had classroom from 10:00 to 12:00

I had class or classes

*This guachinche is cheaper, it’s not expensive

Very cheap, really cheap, cheaper than other restaurants

*I was to Madrid

I went to Madrid

*I went a very bad student

I was a very bad student

/bía/ /stéik/ /sos/ /desért/ /wóta/ /mit/ /sup/ /stiú/ /greit/ /létis/ /mínit/ /béik/ /róust/