Páginas

jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2021

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?

ANSWER:

What is my favourite food?

Well, to be honest, actually, I'm not sure. Let me think...

I guess that my favourite food is home-made food.

My favourite food is “papas locas”, which is fried potatoes with pulled meat and different sauces like ketchup and garlic mayonnaise.

I love fast food, even junk food.

I didn’t use to like carrots when I was a child but now I like them.

I didn’t use to like cambur, Venezuelan banana, when I was a child.

Nobody forced me to eat any vegetables when I was a child.

(participle, third column)

I’ve hated fruit since I was a child. I still hate fruit.

I’ve hated lentil stew/boiled octopus since I was a child.

I’ve hated cauliflower since I was a child, I still hate it today.

I’ve always hated seafood. Shellfish (marisco de concha)

I have pronounced “vegetable” wrong since I was a child.

I used to pronounce “vegetable” wrong and now I do it correctly 😊, like this: /véch-te-bol/ /kómf-te-bol/

ADVANCED LEVEL

My mother told me to eat fruit, to grow up and be strong.

My mother told me to drink milk, to have strong bones.

I wish my parents had forced me to eat healthy food!

If they had forced me to eat fruit, nowadays I would be a healthier person.